The Strand Leko Lite 10° Fixed Beam Ellipsoidal (120-230VAC) by Philips builds upon generations of product development to give you a rugged, fixed beam luminaire with outstanding performance features at a very reasonable price. This light has the characteristics most people recognize as those of a theatrical spot light. It's a versatile lighting tool for multi-purpose venues and repertory theaters.
The 10° beam is capable of isolating distinct areas of the stage without affecting the rest of the set. Close up at 16', it projects a tight 3.0' diameter and for long throw situations, it will give you a 14'5' beam at 80. The all-metal body rotates 360 degrees to facilitate positioning of drop-in irises and B size gobos in the dual accessory gate which come in handy in club or concert situations. Tilting adjustments are made easy by the large yoke and built-in handle.
Relamping takes seconds thanks to Philips' FastFit twist-lock socket technology. Lamp options include 575W and 750W 115V lamps and an 800W 230V lamp.
For complete specs on the accessories included in this kit please click on the links below:
- The fixed 10° beam angle is the perfect choice for gobo projection or irises.
- Precision optical system with high-light output
- Multi-faceted dichroic glass reflector for maximum output performance
- X, Y, and Z axis beam peak/flat field adjustment for optimum performance
- Easy lamp change, using Philips FastFit technology, without the use of tools
- Lamp options - 575W, 750W (115V) or 800W (230V) Philips Hi-Brite, FastFit lamps
- Consumes significantly less energy while providing more light than most conventional 1000W/1200W spotlights
- Easy access gobo/iris holders with two slots for gobo and iris
- Three plane, four independent beam shutters for triangular shutter cuts
- Smooth 360 degree body rotation for quick and easy gobo and shutter positioning
- Tilt adjustment and positioning without the need for tools
- Large rear handle for easy positioning
- Quick and easy tool-less standard or short yoking
- 120 - 230V operation
- ETL/cETL Listed and CE marked