The Strand Leko Lite 36° Ellipsoidal (120-230VAC) by Philips builds upon generations of product development to give you a rugged, fixed beam luminaire with outstanding performance features at a very reasonable price. Convenience and ease of use drives the design at every stage.
The all-metal body rotates 360 degrees to facilitate positioning of drop-in irises and B size gobos into the dual accessory gate. Four included three plane beam shutters allow clean shutter cuts and accurate, precise direction of the light output. Tilting adjustments are made easy by the large yoke and built-in handle. Relamping takes seconds thanks to Philips' FastFit technology. Lamp options include 575W and 750W 115V lamps and an 800W 230V lamp.
The 36° excels at covering large areas of the stage at short throw distances. At 16', for example, you can project a beam diameter of 11'. This continues throughout the Leko Lite's useful throw distances of 16 to 80', the light projecting a beam diameter roughly 3/4 its throw distance. This is a versatile lighting tool for multi-purpose venues and repertory theaters.
For complete specs on the accessories included with this item please click on the links below:
- The Leko Lite 36° Ellipsoidal has outstanding beam diameter to throw distance specs. At 16', for example, you can project a beam with an 11' diameter, making it ideal for wide coverage at short throw distances.
- Precision optical system with high-light output
- Multi-faceted dichroic glass reflector for maximum output performance
- X, Y, and Z axis beam peak/flat field adjustment for optimum performance
- Easy lamp change, using Philips FastFit technology, without the use of tools
- Lamp options - 575W, 750W (115V) or 800W (230V) Philips Hi-Brite, FastFit lamps
- Consumes significantly less energy while providing more light than most conventional 1000W/1200W spotlights
- Easy access gobo/iris holders with two slots for gobo and iris
- Three plane, four independent beam shutters for triangular shutter cuts
- Smooth 360 degree body rotation for quick and easy gobo and shutter positioning
- Tilt adjustment and positioning without the need for tools
- Large rear handle for easy positioning
- Quick and easy tool-less standard or short yoking
- 120-230VAC operation
- ETL/cETL Listed and CE marked