The black 39' Pearstone USB 2.0 Extension Cable with Booster features active electronics that boost the USB signal to prevent data loss, allowing you to connect your USB-enabled devices over 75' away (using multiple booster cables, sold separately) and still take advantage of the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed maximum transfer rate of 480Mbps. Without a booster, the USB signal degrades after 16'. If you're using a USB device that requires full USB power in order to function, make sure to plug the device into a powered USB hub before plugging it into the extension cable.
- Error-free data transmission
- Provides accurate power for your USB devices
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.1 devices
- Braided copper shield with 100% coverage protects against EMI/RFI
- Aluminum foil wrap facilitates clean signal transfer, even with large files and at high speeds
- Connectors are hot pluggable and install with Plug-and-Play ease