The Strand Leko Lite 23-50° Variable Beam Angle Ellipsoidal (120-230VAC) by Philips builds upon generations of product development to give you a rugged, variable beam luminaire with outstanding performance features at a very reasonable price.
The 23-50° variable beam gives you the flexibility you need for road shows, changing venues or repertory productions in mid-sized spaces. At 16' you can project a beam diameter of 6.5' to 15.5' without moving the luminaire. Four shutters are included to fine-tune the beam angle to your exact requirements. The all-metal body rotates 360 degrees to facilitate positioning of drop-in irises and B size gobos in the dual accessory gate. Tilting adjustments are made easy by the large yoke and built-in handle.
Relamping takes seconds thanks to Philips' FastFit twist-lock socket technology. Lamp options include 575W and 750W 115V lamps and an 800W 230V lamp.
For complete specs on the accessories included with this item please click on the links below:
- The variable 23-50° variable beam angle makes for maximum flexibility to respond to changing productions or venues
- Precision optical system with high-light output
- Multi-faceted dichroic glass reflector for maximum output performance
- X, Y, and Z axis beam peak/flat field adjustment for optimum performance
- Easy lamp change, using Philips FastFit technology, without the use of tools
- Lamp options - 575W, 750W (115V) or 800W (240V) Philips Hi-Brite, FastFit lamps
- Consumes significantly less energy while providing more light than most conventional 1000W/1200W spotlights
- Easy access gobo/iris holders with two slots for gobo and iris
- Three plane, four independent beam shutters for triangular shutter cuts
- Smooth 360 degree body rotation for quick and easy gobo and shutter positioning
- Tilt adjustment and positioning without the need for tools
- Large rear handle for easy positioning
- Quick and easy tool-less standard or short yoking
- 120-230V operation
- ETL/cETL Listed and CE marked