The BG-S1 Battery Grip for Sony Alpha SLT-A77 Digital Camera from Vello is a battery grip designed for use specifically with the Sony SLT-A77 digital camera, and accepts one or two NP-FM500H Lithium-ion batteries. With two batteries installed, your shooting time is effectively doubled. Moreover, when one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the other battery.
The design of a battery grip offers a comfortable and secure way in which to hold your DSLR, especially in the vertical position. It will reduce wrist and hand fatigue when shooting vertically for extended periods of time. The BG-S1 has an alternate shutter release button designed for ergonomic access when shooting vertically and anti-slip rubber gripping to further improve handling. In addition, the BG-S1 has an alternate AF start button, smart teleconverter/focus magnifier, Fn/image rotation button, AEL/slow sync/image index button, AF/MF/enlarge button, exposure compensation buttons, a Multi selector and a main dial. It also features a tripod socket, a strap lug for attaching a hand strap to the camera and a convenient internal slot to fit the camera's battery door when the grip is attached. A battery tray is included to house the NP-FM500H batteries within the grip.
Note! Batteries Sold Separately
- Compatible with the Sony Alpha SLT-A77 DSLR Camera
- Comfortable and secure handling when shooting in the vertical position, including a secondary shutter release button, AF start button, smart teleconverter/focus magnifier, Fn/image rotation button, AEL/slow sync/image index, AF/MF/enlarge button, and exposure compensation buttons, a Multi selector, and a main dial.
- Accepts up to 2 NP-FM500H Lithium-ion batteries to effectively double the camera's battery life
- Anti-slip rubber gripping and a securely locking battery chamber door
- Internal slot to fit the camera's battery chamber door when the grip is mounted
- Metal strap lug to attach a hand strap to camera
- Tripod screw mount socket