The FreeWave Fusion Receiver Only (for Sony/Minolta) from Vello is a receiver for the versatile FreeWave Fusion kit that controls off-camera lights from up to 320 feet away. You can use this receiver to trigger additional groups of off-camera flashes and/or studio lights. It is compatible with Sony and Minolta cameras, flashes and studio lights. You'll need the FreeWave Fusion Remote Control kit (available separately) to activate lights using this receiver. Alternatively, when using the FreeWave Fusion as a camera remote control, this extra receiver will allow you to trigger multiple cameras instantaneously.
Since the FreeWave Fusion does not transmit TTL settings, use of a flash or light unit with full manual control is recommended. You will need to set the power output manually.
- For FreeWave Fusion System
- Extra Receiver for the FreeWave Fusion kit.
- Receiver works with multiple camera and light models. Just swap out the connecting camera release cables (available separately).
- Flash Sync Speed of Up to 1/200 seconds
- Take advantage of sync speeds that match the rating of your camera all the way up to 1/200 seconds (on compatible cameras only).
- Flash Wake-Up
- Simply depress the trigger button on the transmitter half-way to pull the flash out of "sleep-mode". Sleep mode allows the flash to power down in between shooting sessions to extend battery life. The wake-up function is only available when used as part of a complete Sony TTL system.