The Strand Phase Loss Sense Panel by Philips provides a UL924 compliant solution for emergency lighting systems. It monitors 3-phase feed power and provides two independent contact-closure outputs (either Normally Open or Normally Closed) when any phase is lost. The contact-closure outputs may be connected to any Strand compatible lighting control panel or dimmer rack to signal an emergency power loss condition.
The 95250 may be used with Strand A21 dimming panels, lighting control panels, contact relay panels, or C21 dimming cabinets.
- ETL Listed to UL924 for emergency circuit phase loss sensing
- Independent neon indicators for each phase present
- Test switch activates contact-closure outputs
- Provides two independent contact-closure outputs for either normally open or normally closed applications
- Front accessible individual fuses for all phases
- Complements A21 dimming, contact relay, or C21 dimming systems
- Durable, steel construction that easily mounts near lighting control panels or cabinets
- Designed and manufactured in the USA