The LRM-14 Gen 3 Gated 10x Monocular from Night Optics combines the PVS14 NV monocular with a multicoated 10x magnification objective lens. This camera adaptable NVD is designed for long-range observations in low light, including evidence gathering, surveillance, and recon operations. When operators need maximum detail and contrast in low light or pitch dark conditions, the PVS14 is the monocular they choose. The 250mm objective lens is multicoated and optimized for transmitting bright images that are rich in detail throughout the focus range.
At the core of the LRM-14 is an Autogated third generation image intensifier tube that delivers 57-72 lp/mm resolution with minimal noise and black spots. An autogated thin-film intensifier tube dynamically enhances image quality by adjusting to the brightness levels within the visual scene. Automatic Brightness Control improves image quality in changing light conditions, and advanced highlight cut-off circuitry protects operator’s eyes and the intensifier tube from damage due to sudden, bright light sources.
A rugged yet lightweight housing ensures that the LRM-14 will withstand the rigors of daily use in a wide range of weather conditions. Automatic Brightness Control dynamically improves image quality in changing light conditions, and advanced highlight cut-off circuitry protects the operator’s eyes and the intensifier tube from damage due to sudden, bright light sources. This long-range NV monocular is ready to deliver high quality results in the field.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (http://www.pmddtc.state.gov/regulations_laws/itar_official.html), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Gen 3 Image Intensifier
- Generation 3 intensifier tubes from feature Automatic Brightness Control and is protected from damage by fully-automated sensors that protect the unit from bright light by automatically deactivating the NVD. The optimized signal-to-noise ratio and minimal spotting ensure clear and detailed imaging under all conditions.
- Autogated Thin-Film Photocathode
- Autogating dynamically operates to improve image quality in changing light conditions. Automatic voltage regulation and a thin ion barrier reduce blooming artifacts caused by bright points of light and protect the intensifier tube from damage.
- Manual Gain Control
- Gain control enhances performance by enabling operators to adjust the level of image intensification to match lighting conditions.
- User-Friendly Controls
- Easily accessible 3-position switch allows quick use Off, On, Momentary and Constant IR functions.
- Mount the LRM-14 for almost any low light observation task. Whether you are a nature enthusiast, sportsman, or tactical professional, if you need maximum detail and object recognition, then this is the NVD for the job.