The PVS-14 Gen 3 Standard 1x NV Monocular from Night Optics is the current industry standard night vision monocular for first responders, law enforcement, and military personnel. When operators need maximum detail and contrast in low light or pitch dark conditions, the PVS14 is the monocular they choose. At the core of the PVS14 is a third generation image intensifier tube that delivers 57-72 lp/mm resolution with minimal noise or black spots. A rugged yet lightweight housing ensures that this NVD will withstand the rigors of daily use in a wide range of weather conditions.
This configuration of the PVS14 features 1x magnification f/1.12 lens assembly, providing a 40 degree angle of view that is ideal for maximum situational awareness in the field. The wide viewing angle combined with a bright f/1.12 optics makes this monocular well-suited for aviation, close quarter combat engagement, and reconnaissance. This versatile NVD is head, helmet, weapon, camera, and tripod-mountable, making it ready for almost any mission.
Mount the PVS14 with a close quarter battle sight or day/night adapter for night engagements when your rail-mounted gear can be the difference between mission success and failure. Workhorse of military and law enforcement operatives, the NVD is a rugged yet lightweight tactical device for surveillance, target acquisition, and terrain navigation. Automatic Brightness Control dynamically improves image quality in changing light conditions, and advanced highlight cut-off circuitry protects the operator’s eyes and the intensifier tube from damage due to sudden, bright light sources. This night vision monocular is up to the task for the entire range of tactical applications.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Gen 3 Image Intensifier
- Generation 3 intensifier tubes from feature Automatic Brightness Control and is protected from damage by fully-automated sensors that protect the unit from bright light by automatically deactivating the NVD. The optimized signal-to-noise ratio and minimal spotting ensure clear and detailed imaging under all conditions.
- Manual Gain Control
- Variable gain control enhances your control and performance in various light conditions.
- User-Friendly Controls
- Easily accessible 3-position switch allows quick use Off, On, Momentary and Constant IR functions.
- Mount this NVD for almost any low light application; head mount, helmet mount, weapon mount, tripod mount. Can also be used handheld or adapted for photo and video applications.
- Mil-Spec 810 design is lightweight, rugged, and waterproof to 66 ft (20 m). This monocular is engineered and tested to perform in extreme temperatures (-60 to 125°F), harsh weather, and demanding battlefield conditions.