The D-730 Superlite Gen 3 Gated NV Riflescope from Night Optics is a rugged yet lightweight night vision optic for medium caliber firearms. When tactical professionals and sportsmen need maximum detail and contrast in low light or pitch dark conditions, the D-730 is the NV riflescope they choose. At the core of the D-730 is an autogated third generation image intensifier tube that delivers 57-72 lp/mm resolution with minimal noise or black spots. A rugged yet lightweight housing ensures that this NVD will withstand the rigors of daily use in a wide range of weather conditions.
This configuration of the D-730 features multicoated 85mm f/1.6 optics providing an 8.5 degree angle of view that is ideal for close to mid-range targets in the field. The intermediate viewing angle and bright optics make this riflescope well-suited for hunting and mid-range tactical engagement. This NVD includes a quick release weapon mount, making it easy to switch between the D-730 and rail-mounted day scope. The scope housing also includes an accessory mini rail for attaching an IR illuminator.
An autogated thin-film intensifier tube dynamically improves image quality by adjusting to the brightness within the visual scene. Automatic Brightness Control dynamically improves image quality in changing light conditions, and advanced highlight cut-off circuitry protects operator’s eyes and the intensifier tube from damage due to sudden, bright light sources.
The compact rugged design makes this scope at home atop almost any rifle; mount the D-730 on a carbine or hunting rifle, but you will need a more robust mount for that .50 cal. The zero retention system guarantees that intense recoil and rapid fire will not affect your weapon zero. An amber-on-green mil-dot reticle clearly displays crosshair and mil markings with enhanced contrast and adjustable brightness. This scope also includes 1/4 MOA adjustable windage and elevation settings, making this NV riflescope a full-featured optic for sportsmen, law enforcement, and military personnel.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (http://www.pmddtc.state.gov/regulations_laws/itar_official.html), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Gen 3 Image Intensifier
- Generation 3 intensifier tubes feature Automatic Brightness Control and are protected from damage by fully-automated sensors that protect the unit from bright light by automatically deactivating the NVD. The optimized signal-to-noise ratio and minimal spotting ensure clear and detailed imaging under all conditions.
- Autogated Thin-Film Photocathode
- Autogating dynamically operates to improve image quality in changing light conditions. Automatic voltage regulation and a thin ion barrier reduce blooming artifacts caused by bright points of light and protect the intensifier tube from damage.
- Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle
- An adjustable brightness amber-on-green mil-dot reticle clearly displays crosshair and mil markings with enhanced contrast.
- The lightweight rugged housing is weather resistant and purgeable for maximum moisture resistance. This riflescope is engineered and tested to perform in extreme temperatures (-40 to 122°F), harsh weather, and demanding conditions.