The Coleman CXS2WP Full HD Waterproof Xtreme Sports Cam is capable of capturing Full HD 1920 x 1080 video at 30 fps, as well as 1280 x 720p HD video at 60 or 30 fps and 960p video at 30 fps or 480p video at 60 fps. The camera also supports still image capture at 8-, 5- and 3-megapixel resolutions. It's equipped with a 5-megapixel CMOS sensor, 170° wide angle lens, built-in status LCD panel and a removable LCD display that can be attached as needed. This helps keep the weight down when the camera is mounted on your helmet or other spot where an LCD display is unnecessary.
The CXS2WP also features a built-in laser pointer, mini HDMI output, USB 2.0 port, A/V output and microSD card slot with support for up to 16GB memory cards. There's a 4x digital zoom as well, which is good for getting close to the action when you forced to stand at a distance.
The CXS2WP comes with a handful of accessories including a remote control, several mounts for various sports and situations, all the connecting cables you need, a rechargeable lithium-ion battery and an underwater case. The waterproof housing supports recording and pictures down to a depth of 100' (30 m), which makes this camera an ideal choice for surfers and divers. However, the variety of mounts included really makes this camera perfect for all action sports including skiing, snowboarding, motocross, skateboarding, mountain biking, etc.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p Video at 30 fps
- HD 1280 x 720p Action Video Mode at 60 fps
- 8-megapixel still image resolution
- Waterproof housing, mounts and accessories are included
- Waterproof housing good down to a depth of 100' (30 m)
- 170° wide angle lens with 4x digital zoom
- MicroSD card slot supports up to 16GB memory cards
- Removable LCD display and built-in status LCD
- HDMI output, AV output and USB port
- Built-in laser pointer
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Ultra compact design