Avid's Symphony Avid Advantage Elite is a support plan for Symphony. Avid Advantage helps you work through whatever comes your way, from reducing downtime and speeding recovery, to making the most of your Avid investment.
Support features non-critical web response (1-hour response), critical phone response (highest priority),
software upgrade included, escalation (Code Blue), system support (hardware coverage - advance exchange; next-day ship from depot), Health Check, Champion
Code Blue escalations are called when you are in a mission critical situation, and there needs to be an "all hands on deck" response.
If you have a hardware failure, Advance Exchange coverage entitles you to have a replacement part shipped in advance of Avid receiving the faulty part. During your warranty period, your level of service is upgraded from Return-to-Factory, and when your warranty expires, you still have hardware replacement coverage. Advance Exchange coverage charges vary by product.
Once your account has reached a certain size, Avid will assign a Champion to ensure you receive personalized service. Whether you are planning a system upgrade or a facility expansion, your Champion will work to proactively anticipate potential obstacles and serve as your point of contact throughout the life of your contract.
Health Checks provide a comprehensive audit of your system, resulting in a series of recommendations regarding system operation, intended to improve overall performance and reduce potential downtime.
- Improve your ability to generate new revenue with new functionality
- Deploy new features at a predictable expense
- Reduce downtime with software maintenance releases and faster issue resolution
- Improve your efficiency with industry best practices and known solutions
- Reach the next level of reliability so you avoid unnecessary downtime and mission critical failures
- Help and advice you need, when you need it
- Real-world media industry experience and expertise