Broncolor power packs have a long history of peak performance and durable construction making them ideal for years of heavy use. Long-life capacitors, durable components and solid state design ensure trouble-free operation.
A company already known for creating benchmark products, Broncolor raises the bar to even loftier heights with the introduction of the Scoro E 3200 RFS Power Pack (100-240V). The pack is, metaphorically speaking, a "stripped down for racing" version of the Scoro S packs. The E packs provide raw power, very fast recycling and extremely short flash durations regulated via individual power control of its 2 flash outlets in 1/10 stop increments. It's almost like having 2 separate power packs, each capable of asymmetrical or symmetrical distribution. Another key, unique feature shared with the Scoro S line is ECTC technology. Enhanced Color Temperature Control is aimed at preventing color shift over the entire output range, which is no mean feat when you consider the Scoro E 3200 RFS's power range of over 8 stops. Broncolor is unmatched in this type of consistency. This pack is multi-voltage (100-240VAC) so you can use virtually anywhere in the world where there's electricity. At 100-120VAC the Scoro E 3200 RFS supports bright 300W modeling lamps, while in a 200-240VAC environment, super-bright 650W lamps are possible. In any case, the pack allows you to select proportional output that mimics the power setting, as well as full power and low power. You can even extend modeling light proportionality to other Broncolor packs and heads with different power ratings by using the "prop 1-prop 5" modeling light intensity compensation levels.
Controllable from camera, Mac or PC computer via the built-in RF receiver, the pack also has a Sequence feature that allows you to program a defined number of sequential flashes for special effects or scientific work. Besides speed, power and style, the hallmark of a Bron pack is consistency: digital controls can be returned to exactly the same settings an hour or a year later.
- Ultimate Light Quality
- Light quality depends both on the quality of the light shaper used and on the light control precision of the power pack. The Scoro power pack maintains the flash voltage to better than +/- 0.5% accuracy. And the flash duration is monitored with micro-second precision allowing repeatability never before achieved. With the Scoro E 3200 RFS you have a choice of over 8 f-stops to set the flash output you need.
- Safe and Sure
- Scoro power packs also make no compromises when it comes to functionality and reliable operation. The highest quality standards are applied to every component, guaranteeing that the selected output and flash time is exactly right for each flash.
- Cut-off Technology
- Flash duration and light output are the two decisive factors in light control. A microprocessor in the Scoro will calculate for you the shortest or longest flash duration for a given output. This enables rapid flash sequences with up to 50 flashes per second.
- Constant Color Temperature - ECTC
- Scoro is the only studio flash system which uses the 2nd generation of patented ECTC (Enhanced Color Temperature Control) technology to maintain color temperature over the entire power range at both outputs.
- Individual Power Distribution
- The Scoro E 3200 RFS has 2 lamp outlets. Each has an individual power controller with LED display, and can be adjusted independently of the other outlets. The unit therefore behaves like 2 independent power packs.
- Reliable and User-friendly
- The 2nd generation of patented ECTC (Enhanced Color Temperature Control) technology is simple and self-explanatory. Using the graphic LCD display, you can program modeling-light proportionality, flash duration, flash delay, memory, and the fine adjustment of color temperature. The blue, illuminated silicone keypad and the digital display can even be read in the dark. Wear-free button fields have replaced rotary switches and buttons to help increase functional reliability over long years of use. Help texts explain the pack's functions in ten languages directly on the unit.
- Radio Remote Control
- All Scoro E 3200 RFS functions can be controlled from your digital workplace using the radio remote control within a range of 984' (300 m). In addition Scoro E power packs can be controlled and triggered with, a wireless remote control. The remote-control unit enables ceiling mounting of a Scoro power pack, thus optimizing the useful working surface in your studio.
- Trouble-free Compatibility
- The Scoro pack integrates seamlessly into the existing Broncolor studio range. This comprises comprehensive light accessories for photo studios, ranging from the various lamp heads and light shapers, through filters, honeycomb attachments and stands, to remote control units and radio triggering systems. Scoro is compatible with all these components.
- A Long-term Investment
- Scoro stands not just for stable value, it also ensures the future of your investment. The use of high-performance transistors and the latest microprocessor technology has allowed Broncolor to develop equipment with impressive performance credentials. Like all Broncolor products, Scoro power packs are built to rigorous quality standards. This becomes especially evident in long and hard continuous service in major productions with fast flash sequences. Every power pack is capable of producing thousands of flashes a day with no adverse effect on the capacitors.
- For Mac and PC
- With Scoro E 3200 RFS you have the convenience of being able to make lighting corrections directly on your computer screen. The user-friendly program allows you to control all functions of the power packs through the wireless interface from your Mac or PC. There are four memory locations for saving lighting set-ups. In this way you can offer your clients a choice of several lighting set-ups. In addition, each lamp can be identified and given its own address to provide an extra level of control.
- Multi-Voltage 100-240VAC
- Adjusts automatically to the line voltage.