The AKG K121 Semi-Open Headphones are an entry-level-priced product from a company known for its quality sound and craftsmanship. Designed for use in project and home studios, the K121s feature a semi-open (supra-aural) design, a self-adjusting headband, a long 10' (3m) straight cable, a plug adapter that converts the jack from 1/8 to 1/4" (3.5 to 6.3mm), and leatherette ear pads that are made to be easily cleaned.
- Studio-type headphones at an entry-level price
- Semi-open, supra-aural design
- Self-adjusting headband designed to provide a proper and comfortable fit
- 1/8 to 1/4" (3.5 to 6.3mm) adapter provides compatibility with professional and consumer audio devices
- Leatherette ear pads designed to be easily cleaned
- Designed and engineered in Austria