The black/gun metal gray Sun-Sniper Backpack Strap from Sun-Sniper allows you to attach your camera to your pack straps thereby reducing the stress the camera extends to your shoulders. The strap attaches to your pack straps using the two included gun metal gray carabiners and the bear screw on the strap secures to your camera's tripod socket. Your camera glides easily up and down the strap and is always in shooting position.
The strap has a shock-absorber that is integrated in the strap and makes carrying the camera even more comfortable. There is a Cutter Crusher anti-theft steel cable uses steel wire in the strap to prevent strap cutting. It uses a friction eliminating, genuine stainless steel bearing that provides for better spinning with less unwanted swaying. The fully adjustable strap allows the camera to glide easily along the strap.
Note: All Sniper straps with steel wire in the strap are insured for 1 year, for up to $500.00 in the event of theft of the camera by strap cutting
- Weight of your camera gear is evenly distributed via the backpack's shoulder pad
- Built-in shock-absorber provides extra cushioning
- Cutter Crusher steel cable that uses steel wire in the strap to prevent strap cutting
- Fully adjustable strap allows the camera to glide easily along the strap
- Your camera remains in shooting position
- Friction eliminating, genuine stainless steel bearing for better spinning with less unwanted swaying