The KanexPro Professional HDMI 16x16 Matrix Switcher with RS-232 is an ultra-high performance, digital matrix switcher engineered to route HDMI signals from 16 inputs to 16 outputs. The unit provides full HDCP internal management for integration in the commercial A/V market, ensuring HDCP key authentication, and administering the handshake internally. It maintains resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, 1080p or 2K, supporting full cross point switching. The matrix supports built-in EDID management for recognizing multiple display formats and sources.
Fully controllable through RS-232 commands, IR remote and front-panel buttons, this switcher includes 9-global presets for I/O configurations which allows saving and recalling via the front-panel, IR, or through serial control at any time.
The KanexPro HDMI 16x16 matrix switcher is suitable for commercial applications such as military, medical, and government environments where swift, reliable switching and distribution of high-resolution DVI / HDMI signals is critical to meet pixel-by-pixel needs.
- Fast-switch up to 16 x HDMI / DVI sources to 16 x HD displays
- Supports bandwidth up to 10.2 Gb/s
- Built-in EDID & HDCP internal management
- HDCP 1.3 complaint
- Supports 3D pass-through
- Supports high-speed HDMI specifications (deep color, lip sync, and HD lossless audio formats)
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)
- Computer resolutions up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz)
- Supports DDC transmission
- Automatic gain compensation and equalization up to 100' (30m)
- Supports Dolby digital-true HD, DTS-HD
- CEC protocol pass-through
- Front-panel LEDs for input / output signal presence
- Control through, IR, RS-232, and front-panel buttons
- Full RS-232 control, suitable for incorporating 3rd party control systems
- 2U rack mountable aluminum enclosure
- Internal universal power for worldwide compatibility (100 to 240VAC, 50 / 60 Hz)