The TK70 LED Flashlight from Fenix is a rugged 2200 lumen flashlight designed for search and rescue operations as well as other outdoor activities. When something or someone must be found in a dark place, let the TK70 light the way. The anodized aerospace aluminum housing is impact resistant to 3 feet (1 m) and submersible to 6.5 feet (2 m), making this light ready for harsh weather and daily use. An intuitive dual switch system provides dedicated control of brightness levels and activation functions. Four brightness settings deliver a range of illumination for tasks from lighting your tent at night to lighting the entire campsite and the trail ahead. Additionally, there is a high output strobe mode and low output SOS flashing mode.
Fenix engineered this configuration of the TK series light for an impressive 7-day runtime on a single set of (4) D batteries. Three long-life CREE XM-L LEDs and a digitally regulated power supply ensure that the TK70 is up for long-duration treks, caving expeditions, and search missions. The slip-resistant body and balanced design help keep this light in hand when conditions get wet and you move over rugged terrain. Additionally, an ultra-clear anti-reflective glass lens transmits a bright solid beam that is visible up to 2300 ft (720 m). This thoughtfully designed high output illuminator is at home in your pack or in your car.
- Three CREE XM-L LEDs have a 2200 lumen maximum output and provides up to 2300 ft (720 m) of visible illumination. These LEDs are also engineered with a 50,000 hour lifespan.
- Use the user-friendly dual switch system to activate the light with one button and change brightness settings and enable SOS/strobe modes with the other.
- Durable anodized aluminum housing is lightweight, rigid, and sealed to IPX-8 waterproof standard.
- Heat dissipation fins under the lamp assembly efficiently release excess heat, enhancing the reliability of this illuminator.
- Digitally regulated output maintains a constant beam of illumination, and reverse polarity circuitry protects against improper battery installation.
- Over-discharge protection unit effectively protects rechargeable battery cells.