The DeSisti Leonardo Piccolo 120W Spotlight features a highly-efficient 150mm Fresnel lens and uses an LED array combined with an optical system to optimize the photometric performances of LED arrays.
The compact lighting fixture is DMX controlled from 0 to 100% with negligible variation of color temperature and includes a number of parameters that can be set locally. It comes with Tungsten-balanced CCT (Correlated Color Temperature), and is manually operated. The lighting performances of the Tungsten-balanced CCT is equal to that of 1200W tungsten fresnels. This fixture combines the classical spot / flood beam control with a barn door cutting.
- High-quality, shock-resistant Borosilicate glass Fresnel lens with 150mm diameter on spring supports
- Rugged & lightweight carbon steel housing with low glare black epoxy powder coating, with internal double walls and reinforces
- High-Efficiency Self-Stabilizing Active Cooling: Automatic, thermal stabilization of the LED operating temperature is managed by an internal thermal sensor and CPU.
- Variable speed fan and heat sink to maintain the LED array's constant temperature at a maximum of 149°F (65°C) with the hydro dynamic bearing fan operating silently with a very low RPM
- Special optics for LED technology
- Steel cable driven focus mechanism which guides Teflon bushings supported LED engine along 2 rods, thereby ensuring smooth operation during focusing, in any tilting position of the fixture
- The Teflon bushings provide a wiping action, which cleans the steel guide rails during focus
- The focusing mechanism can be activated from both front & rear of the fixture with the accomplishment of whole spot to flood action in just 1 and 1/2 turn of the focusing knob
- Unit is equipped with a hinged lens door with wire-guard & includes an accessory holding brackets
- One of the 4 brackets has a locking knob and is spring loaded; it can be locked to either safely hold the barndoor, color frame, and scrims or be rotated 90° and locked in an open position for fast accessories changes with a double safety accessory bracket with spring loaded catch (sold separately) can be assembled opposite to the locking knob
- Accessories are secure regardless of the orientation of the fixture and are designed for one-hand installation
- Positive lock manual yokes for comfort & ease of handling
- Permits both power & DMX Daisy Chain and is equipped with 1 XLR 5-pin Panel Mount Male & Female (DMX IN & OUT) connector for the DMX and one 20A Powercon NAC3MPA blue (Power In) & one 20A Powercon NAC3MPB white (Power Out) connectors for the main supply 1