If you have a demanding commercial or industrial application or you just like to watch a lot of high definition TV and Blu-ray discs in your home media room, the InFocus IN114ST Ultra Short Throw DLP Projector is exactly what you need. With its 24/7-rated duty cycle, it's all projection, all the time.
With 2500 ANSI lumens at a 4000:1 contrast ratio the IN114ST can project large, bright images even when it's up against substantial ambient light. Even with its rugged design and high projection power it has all of the features you'd expect in an advanced projector.
It's got a 100 to 240 V AC 50/60 Hz power supply. Its onscreen display (OSD) offers 19 languages. It can project NTSC, PAL and SECAM video. Its HD capabilities include 720p, 1080i and 1080p and it's PC and Mac compatible. The IN114ST can not only project all the time, it can do it with a wide variety of signals in most of the world.
With a Texas Instruments DLP imager with BrilliantColor, the IN114ST not only works hard but, well, brilliantly. Ironically, DLP chipsets not only produce some of the most intensely vivid and beautiful images of any technology, they actually save you time, money and in permanent installations, the possibility of skinned knuckles too. DLP chips don't require filters that have to be periodically cleaned and replaced.
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- The IN114ST is the lowest priced office / classroom short throw projector we've ever offered, and its lamp lasts 50% longer than the previous generation. There aren't even any filters to replace. It's an unbeatable value
- High Brightness and High Contrast
- The image quality of this projector will not disappoint. With 2500 lumens, this projector will give you bright, clear images with the lights on, and the high 4000:1 contrast ratio adds sharpness with darker blacks and whiter whites
- Preset Modes
- Preset modes give you the best image quality on a beige wall, whiteboard, blackboard or other surface
- Compact, Slim and Light
- The IN114ST is small and lightweight for easy portability from one room or building to the next. It's slim design is only 2.8" (70mm) tall and weighs only 4.9 lb. (2.2kg)
- Easy to Maintain
- The IN114 projector is easy to maintain because there are no filters to buy or replace. It is rated for 24/7, non-stop operation, and the lamp door is on top for easy lamp replacement when the projector is installed
- Top-Notch Image Technology
- The device provides quality images and true-to-life colors with DLP technology and BrilliantColor implementation
- Eco Mode
- Eco Mode, ideal for low-light situations, extends lamp life and uses less energy. Average lamp life is 6000 hours when in eco mode and 5000 hours in normal mode
- 3D Ready
- Project 3D content to improve learning and retention of complex concepts
- Menu Languages
- 19 languages (English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Danish, Finnish, Arabic and Vietnamese)
- UL and c-UL (US/Canada), FCC (US/Canada), CE (Europe)
- Additional Features and Specs
Color wheel: 6 segment, 2x speed
Computer compatibility: PC, Mac
Projection offset: 15%