The 10-40x50 AO Tactical Illuminated Reticle Riflescope from Firefield is a rugged and cost-effective optic for hunting rifles and carbines. This model of the AO Tactical scope is configured with a broad 10-40x range of magnification, ideal for intermediate to long-range targets in the field or at the range. For precise crosshair placement at great distances, this is the scope for the task. The nitrogen purged housing prevents the optics from fogging in harsh weather and extreme humidity, making this scope ready to handle a wide range of conditions. Locking windage/elevation turrets, an illuminated Mil-Dot reticle, and multicoated optics make the AO Tactical a full-featured riflescope for sportsmen and target shooters.
- Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle
- Red and green selectable illumination colors will enhance the contrast of the Mil-Dot reticle. This feature is especially useful in low light conditions and multicolored landscapes that make it difficult for the shooter to confirm reticle placement. Red is highly visible against woodland landscapes while green is most useful at dusk and dawn. Five brightness settings allow shooters to further optimize the reticle illumination for their shooting conditions.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle
- Second focal plane reticles appear the same size throughout the entire magnification range. Since the reticle will not change in size relative to the target, the mil markers are useful for trajectory and range estimation only at one magnification power.
- Locking Windage/Elevation Turrets
- In addition to delivering 1/4 MOA adjustments for range and wind drift compensation, the turrets lock in place to maintain zero during intense weapon recoil and transportation. Shooters can be confident that their weapon's point of impact will remain consistent and accurate from one shot to the next.
- Rugged construction equips this scope for driving rain, extreme temperatures, and humidity. The shockproof frame is Weaver compatible and delivers rock solid performance atop a wide range of rifle calibers.