The Strand Lighting 61338-W Contact Wall Station 2-Wire Non-Dim Switch (White) is a designer-style, multiple sensing technology wall mounted device. It has an automatic shut-off feature and provides multi-location on/off (3-way) control when used with a Non-Dim Switch Channel Remote (sold separately). The integral sensor of this device uses multiple detection technologies to discern between human occupancy/vacancy and the movement of air, plants, curtains, and other inanimate objects. Additionally, this switch has inherent intelligence that allows more accurate behavior for occupancy detections. An audible alert tone may be pre-programmed to warn you when the unit is going to turn off the lighting in a room.
The device’s extremely accurate technology, combined with the intelligence to learn and adjust to your uses of the space, will not only save energy by turning on the lights only when you need them, but will minimize inconvenience to you by not turning them off at the wrong time.
- Combines local wallbox dimming controls with an integral occupancy sensing system that fits your energy conservation needs
- Integral sensor uses multiple detection technologies to discern between human occupancy/vacancy and the movement of air, plants, curtains, and other inanimate objects
- Audible alert warns you when the unit is going to turn off the lighting in a room
- Can be mounted in a multi-gang wall box with other strap design devices from Strand Lighting or other manufacturers
- May be supplied power individually or in groups, regardless of phase