The large Haven Camera Pouch from Crumpler is a well-padded and very portable way to carry around your photo gear. This pouch is designed to fit a DSLR twin lens kit and flash or full frame body and lens. This unique approach to a bag combines the benefits of a traditional shoulder bag with the benefits of a high-quality camera pouch.
Contained within the relatively small frame of the Haven, is a quick opening water-resistant housing that includes movable touch fastened dividers and draw string closure. The main compartment can be configured to suit whatever gear you are carrying. The exterior has five mesh pockets that will hold batteries, filters, memory cards or other small items such as a cable or lens cap. When closed, the top folds inward and locks via its draw string closure providing excellent protection for the contents. Backed by its lifetime guarantee, The Crumpler Haven is well-named since it offers maximum portability and the smallest footprint required to hold your gear.
Note! The exterior mesh pockets are not water-resistant
- Two Storage Zones
- Fully configurable main compartment with two touch fastened mounting slimline dividers
- Five (non-water-resistant) exterior mesh pockets for cables, filters, memory cards and lens caps
- Fast Opening, Secure Closure
- The drawstring with cord lock ensures fast opening and secure, gap-free closure
- 360 Degree Protection
- The Haven's base, sides and internal dividers are all padded. When closed, the sides fold inwards at the top, creating 360 degree protection
- Although designed to sit inside other bags, the Haven outer fabric is made from water- resistant materials. The exterior mesh pockets, however, are not
- Guaranteed for Life
- Constructed with ultra durable materials. Reinforced joining and/or stitching on all stress points
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 24.9" (63.2 cm)