The Wohler RMQ-200-SD 20” Diagonal Quad Split LCD Monitor allows you to simultaneously monitor 4 display screens, each with independent controls. This quad split, LED-backlit LCD display from RMQ Series is a high-performance professional monitor that supports advanced 10-bit digital processing technology.
This monitor features 3D comb filter, de-interlace, accurate scaling engine, gamma correction, and color temperature adjustment. The monitor can be configured as a quad split display of 4 equal areas, as a large screen with 3 smaller views, or as a single large display screen. It is suited for use in news and transmission control rooms, program production, channel branding, and any environment that requires intensive monitoring.
This SD monitor accepts 4 auto-sensing SD-SDI / CVBS BNC inputs with SD-SDI loop-thru outputs, 4 analog audio pair inputs, 1 HDMI input, and 1 HDMI output. It supports waveform, vector-scope, audio de-embedding, metering of up to 16 channels, UMD, format display, and various markers.
The RMQ-200-SD allows for user-defined hot key functionality for H / V delay, under-scan, on-screen display, and more. Its on-screen level meters provide audio confidence monitoring, while tally and on-screen labeling provide quick and easy signal identification. The CRT-style image controls allow video image enhancement for each screen individually.
- 178° viewing angle
- Multi-format analog and digital audio signals
- 4 of 5 input signals (4 x SDI / CVBS, 1 x HDMI)
- Adjustment of the parameters for each channel as well as screen
- High-quality waveform or vector monitoring (for CH-1 and CH-3 in quad view)
- Embedded SDI or stereo analog audio through speakers or headphones
- Up to 16 audio bar graph meters
- Stereo analog audio line output of selected channel
- Area, safety, and center markers
- Closed captions for CVBS
- Pre-set or user-adjustable color temperature per channel
- Time code for SD-SDI in ANC-packet form
- Dynamic OSD / IMD tally
- HDMI output for a larger display and duplicate of screen configuration