The Strand Astral 7.0-60 Degree CDM 4.0" Fresnel - Flying Lead, 120V Edison Plug - (Black) (120VAC) by Philips Selecon is an ideal choice for display lighting in stores, art galleries or other large public venues. To begin with, your choice of optional 3,000K or 4,000K lamp has an impressive 12,000 lamp life making the Astral maintenance-free for long periods of time. The 7.0-60 degree beam spread offers a dramatic spot at 7.0 degrees and wide coverage at the 60 degree end of its range for flexibility when dealing with changing exhibits or products. Optional barndoors are available to fine tune the output. The Astral accepts optional dichroic glass, plastic filters or a color scroller via its included color frame.
The Astral was built for safety. It has an integral micro-switch that automatically disconnects the power source when it's opened for relamping.
Note! Lamp not included.
- High performance display fixture, modern architectural design for permanent installations with machined Allen screw clamps to secure all focus adjustments and reference scales for recording of tilt and focus settings.
- Beam adjustable from a well defined high output spot of 7° to medium flood beam angle of 60°.
- Glare is minimized within the fixture design and the beam can be shaped using the 4-way barndoor accessory.
- Integrated electronic power supply.
- Easy access for relamping without altering focus, via swing down door.
- Long life (12,000 hrs+), efficient, single ended metal halide lamp. Choice of color temperature - 3,000K or 4,000K.
- Add optional dichroic glass, plastic color filters or a 3rd-party color scroller.
- Permanently attached safety cable prevents accidents and provides peace of mind.
- Integral micro-switch provides automatic disconnection of power to the fixture when opening to relamp, preventing a student or technician from inserting a lamp into an electrically live fixture.