The Wohler RMQ-230-SD 23" LED Quad-Split Video / Audio Monitor is an LED backlit multi-viewer capable of displaying four inputs in quad-split mode or of toggling between each in full-screen mode. Quad-split mode can display equal-size windows or one large and three small windows. Each of the four windows supports waveform, vectorscope, UMD, timecode, area/safety/center markers, and audio de-embedding and metering of up to 16 channels -- eight on the left and eight on the right.
The set of connections consists of four auto-sensing SD-SDI inputs, four SD-SDI loop outputs, four auto-sensing Composite inputs, an HDMI input and an HDMI output, eight RCA analog audio inputs, two selected RCA analog audio outputs, RS-485 ports on RJ45 jacks, and a Tally input.. The HDMIs are DVI-D compatible. Resolution is 1920 x 1080, brightness is 250 nits, contrast ratio is 1000:1, and the viewing angle is 178 x 178°. A base and base board come included for fixed base installation.
- Key Features
- Equal-sized quad-split, varied-size quad-split, and full-screen toggle modes
- Waveform and vector monitoring
- Embedded SDI or stereo analog audio through speakers or headphones
- Up to 16 audio bar graph meters
- Stereo analog audio line output of selected channel
- Area, safety, and center markers
- Closed captions for CVBS
- Pre-set or user-adjustable color temperature per channel
- Time code for SD-SDI in ANC-packet form
- LED Tally and dynamic OSD/IMD Tally