The Wohler 3RU Rack Mount Multiviewer supports up to 64 3G/HD/SD-SDI and analog composite signals and up to 32 outputs. This multiviewer is suitable for use in environments such as master control rooms, studio control rooms, playout/monitoring centers, headends, and other applications such as video conferencing and multimedia.
An easy to use, PC-based GUI (graphical user interface) provides a fast and efficient method of creating and recalling templates. The modular platform of this multiviewer supports all standard video input formats 3G/HD/SD-SDI and analog composite.
The 3RU Rack Mount Multiviewer allows for a complete mix and match of any video standards to be displayed at any time, as well as complete scaling and sizing of any display window with selectable OSD for audio and video alarms. Each window within a display supports audio de-embedding, metering of up to 8 channels, UMD and timecode, as well as still image and clock insertion.
Select the appropriate frame and cards to match the number of inputs required for the installation. With an intuitive GUI for easy setup and programmable presets for instant recall of multiple wall configurations, the 3RU Rack Mount Multiviewer offers great value.
- 3RU frame holds 16 cards with dual power supplies, fan cooling
- Any combination of auto-sensing 3G/HD/ SD-SDI and analog composite inputs
- Any input format can be displayed at any position with any scaling
- Maximum resolution of output display 1920 x 1080
- Easy-to-use, PC-based configuration GUI
- Analog audio input and stereo audio monitoring of embedded and external audio
- Up to 8 audio meters displayed per window
- Multiple audio display windows for audio-only monitoring
- 16:9 / 4:3 aspect ratios
- Ethernet control (WLAN only)
- Ability to display image files (JPEG, BMP, and more)
- Multiple analog clock and/or digital clock displays
- Video and audio alarming and alarm parameters setup
- Dual power supplies
- 24/7 mission critical reliability