The TK35 U2 LED Flashlight from Fenix is a powerful compact flashlight that offers output in four stages from 15 to 860 lumens, as well as two flashing modes. A convenient dual switch in the tail cap operates the light. Runtimes vary from 1.5 hours at full power to 130 hours at 15 lumens. This extremely bright light has a glass lens with an anti-reflective coating, and the body of the flashlight is made from aircraft-grade aluminum in a premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish. It's waterproof to 6.5' (IXP-8 standard).
The output is digitally regulated to maintain constant brightness, and there's reverse polarity protection to protect against improper battery installation. A low-voltage warning function reminds you when power is low. The TK35 operates on 4x CR-123A or 2x 18650 batteries. The LED lamp has an approximate life of 50,000 hours. All of this in a flashlight 6.5" long that weighs only 9.7 oz! Batteries not included.
- Four-level high-intensity 860-lumen LED flashlight
- Runtime of 1.5 hours at full 860-lumen output, using 4x CR-123A lithium or 2x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Four levels of output from 15 to 860 lumens, plus a flashing mode (860 lumens) and an emergency SOS flashing mode (120 lumens)
- Durable aluminum construction, dual tail cap switch, low-voltage warning function, and intelligent memory circuit
- IPX-8 standard waterproof to 6.5' (2 m) underwater and impact-resistant to 3.2' (1 m) fall