Four aluminum outdoor camera brackets, an 8-channel, 2-bay network surveillance system from Qnap, a quiet and energy-efficient 2TB internal SATA drive, four 50' Pearstone Cat5e patch cables, and a 10-port, 10/100/1000 Gigabit PoE switch complete the kit for a full outdoor solution that comes at a substantial discount over the price of its contents sold individually.
The Qnap is a Linux-embedded, Intel-based, LCD-equipped system that supports monitoring of IP cameras, real-time 8-channel H.264 recording of their footage, playback of their footage, and furthermore supports remote data-access. The SATA drive comes in a standard 3.5" form factor for installation into desktop computers and features technology geared to achieve reduced power consumption along with cool and quiet operation. The PoE switch features embedded security to protect management data and encrypt network communications.
This Kit Includes:
- 4 x ACTi E31 1 MP Day & Night Bullet Camera with IR Illuminator
- 4 x ACTi PMAX-1103 Camera Bracket (Silver-grey)
- Qnap VS-2108-PRO+-US VioStor 8-Channel 2-Bay Network Video Recorder
- WD 2TB Desktop Mainstream HDD Retail Kit (WD20EZRX)
- Cisco SG300-10P 10-Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit PoE Managed Switch
- 4 x Pearstone 50' Cat5e Snagless Patch Cable (Gray)