The QL-720NW High-Speed Label Printer W/ Wireless Networking from Brother provides high-speed labeling at up to 93 labels per minute. The 300 x 600 dpi resolution and the durable auto cutter (good for up to 300,000 labels) make it an ideal choice for a heavy use in a fast-paced environment. In addition to traditional labels, you can even print long banners up to 3 feet in length.
As a computer-based label printer, the QL-720NW can be connected to a computer via the included USB cable or to a network using either the built-in Wi-Fi connectivity or an Ethernet cable. The unit also features a serial port. The included software provides step-by-step instructions to creating your own labels, including templates. Also included is software for creating labels from files such as a csv or an Access Database (.mdb). Instead of having to use 1 computer for label printing, allow the other computers on your network to print as well. Additionally, you can print directly from any Apple or Android device by downloading the free Brother iPrint&Label app from the App Store or Marketplace.
In addition to standard labels, the printer comes with software for creating barcodes and postage stamps. Instead of running to the post office to buy stamps, do it at home right on your own desk. Additionally, it allows you to print the exact postage you need. The barcoding software allows you to generate barcodes in most common formats including UPC codes, postal barcodes, European Article Numbers, and ISBN codes.
- The Brother QL-720NW is similar to the QL-710N with the addition of serial and Ethernet connectivity
- Flexible connectivity: the Brother QL-720NW network label printer features both Ethernet and Wireless (802.11b/g/n) interfaces
- Offers a Serial interface for printing, downloading label templates into memory or using it with a peripheral such as a scanner
- Prints up to 93 labels per minute
- Create cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, DVDs, banners, and more
- High-resolution (up to 300 x 600 dpi) printing, for crisp text, graphics and barcodes
- Print labels wirelessly using the free, Brother iPrint&Label app download
- Use the automatic cutter for precise cuts after each label is printed or to create custom-sized labels
- Convenient, drop in tape rolls. No ink or toner needed
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Print postage for packages and envelopes right from your desk
- Easy to integrate and manage on a network using Brother's network management tools and free bPAC software development kit
- Label Collection provides pre-designed labels and banners with commonly-used text