The MFC-J825dw All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer from Brother prints up to 35 pages/minute in black and 27 pages/minute in Color. The printer's 2400dpi is ideal for printing not just documents but also photos and brochures. In addition to a standard paper tray, the printer has a dedicated photo paper tray that holds 4.0x6.0" photo paper so it's easy to switch between printing documents and photos. You even have the option to print directly onto an inkjet printable CD or DVD. The 4-cartridge ink system allows you to only replace the cartridge that run out for a lower cost per page in color. The printer's auto duplex printing cuts your paper consumption by up to 50% by printing on both sides of the page automatically.
The built-in scanner features up to a 2400dpi optical resolution. The scan glass itself can handle paper sizes up to letter/A4. The built-in 20-sheet automatic document feeder lets you scan pages up to 8.5x14" (legal size) as well as multipage documents (up to 20 pages). Additionally, the MFC-J825DW can copy multipage documents via the ADF in black or in color. The copier provides functions such as reduce/enlarge, ID copy (copy both sides of an ID onto 1 side), and 2-in-1 or 4-in-1 copying (copy 2 or 4 pages onto a single page).
The 33.6kbps fax modem supports sending faxes in black and color either from the machine itself or from a connected computer. The machine includes a built-in 400 page fax memory which provides the ability to receive faxes even when the unit is out of paper. Additionally, the MFC-J825DW includes document backup, fax broadcasting, fax forwarding (B&W only), auto redial, and a 250-number address book.
In addition to a USB connection, the MFC-J825DW provides multiple ways to connect for both printing and scanning. The Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity connect the unit to your home wired or wireless network. Additionally, you can print to and scan from the MFC-J825DW using Google Cloud Print, or from an Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Windows 7 mobile device using Brother's free iPrint&Scan app. Front-facing USB port and memory card slots allow you to print from a flash drive or from most memory cards including SD, Memory Stick and MMC. The interactive 3.3" touchscreen LCD provides easy navigation between the unit's various functions and can be used to access the web. Print files from sites such as Facebook, Flickr, Google Docs, and Evernote right from the printer - no computer is required.
- Flexible Wireless & Wired Interfaces: Easy to setup wireless (802.11b/g/n) or wired Ethernet networking
- Color Touchscreen LCD: Edit and enhance images and easily read help menus
- Duplex Printing: Create two-sided documents and save paper with duplex printing
- Unattended Fax, Copy, Scan: Up to 20-sheet auto document feeder
- Fast Color Printing On Demand: Fast mode printing with speeds up to 35ppm black and 27ppm color
- Web Connect Touchscreen: Access your Facebook, Picasa Web Album, Flickr, Google Docs, and Evernote accounts via the Web Connect TouchScreen Interface
- CD/DVD Printing: Print directly on to your printable blank DVDs, CDs, and Blu-ray discs
- Mobile Printing: Wireless printing from your mobile device via: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan and Cortado Workplace
- Individual Ink Cartridges: Only change the cartridge that needs to be replaced