The PS-420W 42" ProVerite Digital Signage LCD Display from JVC is an all-in-one digital signage solution that provides a maintenance free design. Whether it's corporate or hotel lobbies, boardrooms, or retail settings, the PS-420W provides stunning true-to-life images 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The PS-420W features a professional-grade 1920 x 1080p IPS panel. Designed for horizontal or vertical installation, the Energy Star compliant monitor offers standard VESA FDMI mounts, as well as carrying handles for easy lifting. An on-board power outlet is ideal for a digital media player or powered speaker, while the remote control and on-screen menus make setup easy.
Video connectivity includes an HDMI port that supports CEC and HDCP, plus a DVI port and RGB analog input. Two built-in RS-232C ports allow a daisy chain connection of several displays for remote monitor management through a single PC. Other features include an auto input signal detect with selectable priority, screen saver to prevent image retention, automatic backlight control system, audio volume control (AVC) to adjust uneven sound volumes, and an audio line output for external speakers or headphones.
- Professional grade 1920 x 1080p IPS panel with 178°/178° viewing angle
- Designed for horizontal or vertical installation
- OSD menu can be set for horizontal or vertical operation
- Standard VESA FDMI mount (400 x 200mm) with carrying handles for easy lifting
- Energy star compliant, 170W typical power consumption with automatic backlight control system
- On board power outlet for digital media player and / or powered speaker
- Audio line output (3.5mm) for external (powered) speakers or earphone
- Auto Volume Control (AVC) adjusts uneven sound volumes
- Auto input signal detect (with selectable priority)
- Screen saver feature to prevent image retention
- Monitor can be given set ID (name assignment)
- Connect several displays with single serial line