The black G3 Tail/Ultra Light Hand Band from BosStrap provides you with two very convenient ways to carry or use your camera. The nylon G3 Tail attaches to either the left or right slot style camera lugs. When attached, it's held by a cam and safety sleeve system. To detach the camera from the BosStrap G3 Tail simply slide the safety sleeve off the cam buckle and release the cam locking lever. It can attach to any BosStrap to be used as an effective sling style strap. Your camera won't slip off but can be removed when you want it off. When you remove your camera, only the Tail remains attached to the camera.
If you attach the tail to the right camera lug, you have a very handy, lightweight and functional hand strap. You only need four fingers inside the strap that can be adjusted for use with either bare hands or opened wider for glove use. Your thumb is never needed. Irrespective of how you use the G3 Tail, your tripod socket will always remain available. This means that you can even set your camera down on a flat surface. At no time will you lose access to any of your camera's controls or functions.
If you purchase several G3 Tails and attach each one to a camera body, you can rapidly switch them between your optional BosStrap. The lightweight G3 Tail weighs only 0.4 oz but will support up to 60 lb. BosStrap warrants the G3 Tail for one-year against manufacturer's defects.
- Your camera can easily, intentionally be detached when you want; simply slide the safety sleeve off the cam buckle and release the cam locking lever
- Uses a cam buckle with a unique safety sleeve
- No metal parts to scratch camera body or LCD screen
- When you put a nylon G3 Tail on all your camera bodies, you can switch the BosStrap Sliding Sling from one camera to another
- The G3 tail can also serve as an Ultra Light Hand Band that attaches to the right camera strap lug
- Tripod socket remains available
- The Tail's triglide is used to take up extra strap length
- The Tail loop is adjustable for bare hands or gloves
- Only four fingers are used through the loop
- No interference with any camera controls
- If you place multiple a G3 Tail on all your camera bodies, you can rapidly switch the BosStrap between them