The black Generation 3 LT Sliding Sling Strap from BosStrap is designed to carry your lightweight digital, video or mirrorless camera. This two part system consists of the BosStrap plus a Generation 3 BosTail (G3 Tail). The 12" G3 Tail attaches to the left strap lug of your camera. The Double Safety Lock G3 Tail allows separating your camera from the 1" sling strap only when you want. Note that the BosStrap LT is 1" wide whereas the BosStrap G3 is 1.5" wide (G3 version).
Since the tail attaches to your camera, your tripod socket is never used allowing you to both use a tripod when you want or place the camera on a flat surface. When in use, this strap allows you to easily slide your camera up to shooting position and, when done, slide it down where it gently rests against your hip. The strap is 64" long, allowing plenty of room for your camera to hang over your shoulder. Another benefit of the tail is the lack of metal parts that would scratch either the body or the LCD of your camera. Also, it doesn't matter if you're left or right handed since the strap works for either orientation. And, it works in either horizontal or vertical format.
This system leaves you hands free to pursue other endeavors such as using a computer, making a phone call or eating. There are no buckles, screws or fittings to deal with. Neither is there a shoulder pad that generally needs to be adjusted from time to time. Just attach the tail to the left lug of your camera and the tail to your BosStrap and you're ready to go. The Generation 3 LT Sliding Sling Strap comes with a one-year replacement warranty and with the exception of one part of the G3 Tail made in Sweden, the rest is made in the USA, including the thread.
- The G3 LT System is designed specifically for lighter weight cameras up to about 3 pounds
- The G3 LT System uses the same G3 Tail that the BosStrap G3 System with the 1.5" wide strap uses
- Patent Pending Double Safety Lock G3 Tail allow separating camera from the 1.0" sling strap only when you want
- Tripod socket is always available; camera can sit on a flat surface
- BosStraps are 64" long not including the G3 Tail
- Long G3 Tail - allows more angular adjustment of the 1.0" sling strap to fine tune comfort
- No metal parts in the G3 Tail; no scratching the LCD or the camera body
- Attaches to the left camera strap lug; easily switch from handheld to tripod with removing anything
- No straps in the way when shooting horizontal or vertical; strap does not interfere with controls
- No shoulder pad is required; nothing to constantly adjust
- Comfortable, smooth, strong 1.0" nylon seat belt webbing distributes the camera weight
- Frees both hands; camera safely remains at your side when not in use
- Because camera rests at hip (pivot point on leg), there is minimal movement of camera when walking
- Just like the BosStrap G3, the G3 LT can support over 60 pounds
- Easy to stow; simply wrap the BosStrap G3 around your lens or camera-nothing needs to be removed
- Works with left or right handed shooters
- No fittings, buckles or screws to disconnect
- Except for one European part, BosStrap G3 LT is made with USA parts and labor-right down to the thread
- Extra G3 Tails are available for your other camera bodies; only one Sling Strap is required