The black One Piece LT Sling Strap from BosStrap is designed for a lighter, 3 lb camera-digital or video. However, the strap will support up to 60 lb. The one-piece, nylon seat belt webbing strap comes with a BosStrap and a tail that back buckles to your camera. Once assembled, it always remains attached to your camera. Your camera easily slides, sling-style up and down the BosStrap. When not needed, your camera hangs safely by your side. There are no metal pieces on the strap or tail that might scratch your camera.
One major advantage of this system is that the tripod socket always remains available. In addition, since there's nothing attached to the tripod socket, your camera can rest flat on any surface. Whether for a horizontal or vertical shot, the strap will not interfere with your shooting.
The strap is 64.0" long and 1.0" wide and distributes the weight of the camera evenly across the length of the strap. You'll find the strap also free up your hands for other pursuits such as making a phone call or grabbing a snack. And, it doesn't matter if you're right or left handed. The system works for both users. You'll also notice that there is no shoulder pad to constantly slip out of position. The BosStrap triglide that comes with the strap helps take up any slack once the length has been adjusted. The One Piece LT Sling Strap comes with a one-year replacement warranty and is made entirely in the USA.
- The BosStrap One Piece LT is designed specifically for lighter weight cameras up to about 3 pounds
- One piece construction - never worry about the camera becoming disconnected from the strap; no fittings, buckles or screws to disconnect
- Tripod socket is always available; camera can sit on a flat surface
- Long tail - allows more angular adjustment of the 1" BosStrap strap to fine tune comfort
- Significantly reduced metal parts - avoids metal contact with the camera body that can cause scratches
- Attaches to the left camera strap lug - easily switch from hand-held to tripod without removing anything
- No straps in the way when shooting horizontal or vertical - strap does not interfere with controls
- No shoulder pad is required - nothing to constantly move back in place
- Comfortable, smooth, strong nylon seat belt webbing - 1" wide to distribute the camera weight
- Frees both hands - camera safely remains at your side when not in use
- Supports over 60 pounds
- Easy to stow - simply wrap the BosStrap OP LT around your lens or camera body
- Works with left or right handed shooters