The Lynx Aurora 8 LT-USB AD/DA Convertor is an analog to digital/digital to analog convertor that provides digital input and output to computers via its USB 2.0 port. It features 8 channels of analog I/O at up to 24-bit and 192kHz.
The Aurora 8 LT-USB offers a variety of control for its parameters. Its front panel provides you access to settings for sample rate, sync source, routing, and metering. The included Aurora Remote Control, or ARC, software allows you to adjust the trim settings of individual inputs. It also gives you control over the input and output routing of the Aurora 8 LT-USB, acting as a built-in digital mixer for the unit.
Designed to provide you with accurate conversion, the Aurora 8 LT-USB has Lynx's proprietary SynchroLock word clock integrated into the unit. SynchroLock provides the Aurora with reduced jitter from the USB bus input, which results in more accurate audio signals being converted. The unit has no EQ or limiting functions in order to preserve the sound going into the device.
- Provides up to 8 total channels of analog inputs and outputs at sampling rates up to 192kHz
- Included Aurora Remote Control (ARC) application allows control of Aurora parameters from software interface
- Lynx proprietary SynchroLock technology can be used to reduce jitter when Aurora is a clock slave or to provide stable, low jitter clock to downstream devices
- Class compliant USB Audio 2.0 high speed card
- Field upgradable over USB
- Single rack space configuration
- Analog input and output DB-25 connectors follow Tascam pin-out protocol
- Digital input and output DB-25 connectors follow Yamaha pin-out protocol
- AES/EBU digital I/O
- RoHS compliant