The Limelite M7 HD Field Monitor is a lightweight, portable, and versatile field monitor, with a super-high resolution screen that can be used as a large viewfinder mounted on-camera. It is suitable for use with HDSLR cameras and HD camcorders or as a monitor with a camera rig or crane and is ideal for directors for previewing their content. The field monitor features multiple signal and power inputs, making it a versatile and user-friendly monitor for photographers and videographers.
- HDMI and YPbPr inputs to connect with DSLR and Full HD video cameras
- HDMI output for loop through
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio (switchable to 4:3), with 1024 x 600 native resolution (maximum 1920 x 1080)
- Bright, high-contrast display with sunshade cover, to allow images to be clearly viewed, even in bright sunshine
- Wide operating voltage range, 6.5 to 24VDC
- RGB monochromatic display, 16:9, 4:3 and full screen aspect ratio switch, underscan, overscan, pixel-to-pixel, centre marker, screen marker, HDMI and Video output