The Newer Technology Power2U Dual-Socket Wall Outlet With 2 USB Ports enables you to conveniently charge 2 USB devices while powering equipment with standard US plugs. You can now charge 4 devices at once from single wall outlet, while also solving the problem of those annoying cable nests and bulky power adapters.
Perfect for homes with users of multiple USB-charged devices, the Power2U AC / USB Wall Outlet requires only a basic "DIY" installation on any 15 Amp circuit with a 16 cubic in (262 cubic cm) electrical box to blend seamlessly into the wall as a normal power outlet.
Delivering a contemporary, centralized location for the charging and powering of USB devices, the Power2U boasts two energy efficient features to complement its ease of use: The Smart Power design outputs just enough charging power to service the attached device, and spring-loaded Safety Shutters switch off the power to the USB ports to eliminate the vampire-like energy draw that occurs when a connecting cable is removed.
Home-safe and fully UL Listed, the Power2U is an electrical accessory you can trust to afford convenience and eliminate problems.
- Outlet boasts a patented (US 7,997,925 B2) design that charges iPads, iPhones, iPods, Android tablets and phones, tablet PC's, MP3 players, GPS devices, digital cameras and other USB 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1 devices--without any bulky adapters or tangled nests of cables 1
- Smart Power feature outputs just enough charging power to service the attached device
- Energy-efficient, spring-loaded Safety Shutter design switches USB ports off when connecting cable is removed
- Utilizes standard 4-pin type-A jack USB cables
- Installs on standard 15A electrical circuit
- First UL / CUL Listed (E339607) device of its kind - designed for use in the U.S. and Canada
- Comes with mounting screws featuring white plastic covers, as well as a matching white wall plate