The Avenview HDM-C5SP-8SR HDMI over Single CAT5 Cascading Distribution Amplifier provides a flexible solution by which high-definition video and good-quality audio can be transmitted to different locations over a long distance.
The device is cascadable, allowing you to extend HDMI-compliant displays almost anywhere. The 2-input HDMI source (only 1 input can be used at a time) can be duplicated and distributed to up to 8 HDMI-enabled displays through cost-effective CAT5/5e cables and RJ-45 to HDMI mini-extenders HDMI-C5-R-M (sold separately).
With the built-in equalization, the input HDMI cable can be extended up to 66’ (20m) under full HD, and make the overall transmission distance.
- Silicon image chipset embedded for best quality, compatibility, and reliability
- HDMI 1.3c and HDCP compliant
- Regenerates HDMI signals
- Acts as 2 x 1 HDMI switch and 1 x 8 HDMI over CAT5 splitter
- HDMI video distribution to up to 7 displays and 1 CAT5e receiver or cascade to another HDMI-C5SP-8SR
- Supports default HDMI EDID and has the ability to learn the EDID of the displays
- Input up to 50' (15m) using HDMI cables
- Extends up to 200' (60m) (720p / 1080i) of the output CAT5/6 cable
- Outputs up to 50' (15m) using HDMI cables
- Pure unaltered uncompressed 7.1 channel digital HDMI over LAN cable transmission
- Allows cascading
- 1U rack mountable with interlocking power adapter for fixedness
- Integrated with other HDMI-C5XD series products