The Avenview HDM-C53X-SET HDMI 1.3 Extender Set over Single CAT5 with 3D Support boosts up your video/audio transmission distance up to 200’ (60 m) in HDTV 1080i format, 130’ (40 m) in HDTV 1080p format, and 65’ (20 m) in HDTV 1080p with 36-bit color depth.
The HDM-C5-3X-SET extender also supports advanced 3D video formats complaint with HDMI 1.4 specification and therefore ensures high 3D video compatibility. With only one cost-effective CAT5/5e/6 cable, users can readily extend HDTV sources from DVD players, Blu-ray Disc players, PS3s, PCs, and any other types of sources compliant with TMDS to distant display monitors, including HDMI or DVI enabled TV sets or LCD PC monitors. With the advanced design for the latest HDMI technology, deep color video, DTS-HD or Dolby TrueHD audio, and HDCP support and compatibility are all further ensured. This flexibility makes HDCP compliant DVD players or PS3s transmit high-quality video and audio with a greater distance at a minimal cost when integrating several components that are placed apart.
The HDM-C5-3X-SET extender consists of the Avenview HDM-C5-3X-S transmitter and the HDM-C5-3X-R receiver. The transmitter captures the input HDMI/DVI signals and carries the signals through one RJ-45 connector into one cost-effective CAT5/5e/6 LAN cable. The receiver equalizes the sent TMDS multimedia data. The transmission distance between the sending and receiving units can be up to 200’ (60 m) under HD (720p/1080i) or 130’ (40 m) under full HD (1080p). With an 8-level equalization control knob on the receiving unit, users can adjust the equalization strength to the received TMDS signals accordingly, and therefore, optimize the transmission distance between the source and the destination.
- HDMI 1.3a compliant (3D video)
- Extend the transmission up to 200' (60 m) from the HDMI source at HD 1080i or 720p 24-bit; up to 130' (40 m) at full HD 1080p 24-bit; and up to 65' (20 m) at full HD 1080p 36-bit
- HDCP 1.1, 1.4, 2.0 compliant
- Minimize the cable skew via the adjustable 8-level equalization control
- Pure, unaltered, uncompressed 7.1 channel digital HDMI over CAT5/5e/6 cable transmission
- DTS-HD and Dolby True HD high bit-rate audio support
- Allows cascading
- Wall mounting housing design for easy and robust installation
- Perfectly integrated with other HDMI over CAT5 series products