The Avenview 4-Display Video Wall Processor can output one large image on a combination of four displays. The displays can be laid out two on the bottom and two on top to form a square or one next to the other to form a long rectangle. Either way the same image will be output. But in the second scenario the image will be stretched out wide. Alternative to a video wall configuration, you can output an image to four independent screens (as opposed to combined screens). An included software, by way of an RS-232 connection to a computer, will help you set up all the different layout configurations. Additional to the four display outputs, a local monitoring output is available. All the output connectors are DVI. Other than displays, you can instead connect projectors.
You can connect and select between two inputs, such as a laptop and Blu-ray player. Either directly or by means of included adapter cables, the Processor accepts VGA, DVI, S-Video, Composite, and Component inputs.
An embedded scaler converts an input signal to match the native resolutions of output displays, upscaling if need be. The scaler is also manually adjustable, featuring selectable output settings of up to 1920 x 1200@60Hz.
Additional processors can be connected to create a cascade with more screens. You can connect the additional ones by RS-485 and control an entire cascade as one unit.
The adapter cables included are an RS-232 to USB, a DVI to VGA, a DVI / VGA breakout cable, a Composite / S-Video breakout cable, and a VGA / Component breakout cable.
- Four DVI outputs from 640 x 480 to 1920 x 1200 interlaced or progressive
- Supports HDMI, DVI, S-Video, CVBS, Component, and VGA input
- Each output has an independent controllable display area
- Local loop out for monitoring
- Advanced video de-interlacer for improving 480i and 576i SD video input
- The output displays are grained each up to 255 by 255 squares
- PIP, PAB, Full screen modes and adjustable size and position through included software
- Can be cascaded to include more displays
- Functions as a screen splitter, a converter and a switcher
- Titles, borders and single color background
- Image parameters and layouts save to flash memory for later recall
- Several image parameters and layouts can saved to a computer and later loaded
- Adjustable brightness, contrast, color temperature and more
- User-selectable output scaler scales up to 1920 x 1200
- Software control through RS-232 and RS-485
- Built-in factory reset switch