The Avenview SW-HDM3D-C5 8 x 8 HDMI Matrix Switcher with 8 Receivers features IR Pass-Through, and provides a flexible and cost-effective solution to route high-definition video sources plus multi-channel (up to 7.1 channel) digital audio from any of the 4 HDMI sources to remote displays at the same time.
The CAT5/5e/6 LAN cables enable high quality video and audio to be transmitted to the display sites, and also enable users to switch among 4 HDMI sources using the push-in button or a remote control. With a single-power design at the source site, each remote module is easily installed without power supply. Furthermore, the built-in IR extension function makes users at the display site access the DVD player, PS3, or any HDMI-supported devices directly.
- Silicon Image chipset embedded for best quality, compatibility, and reliability
- Supports HDMI deep color & full 3D
- HDCP compliant
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
- Allows any HDMI display to view any HDMI source at any time
- Supports 7.1 channel digital audio
- Supports default HDMI EDID and learns the EDID of displays
- The matrix master can switch every output channels to any HDMI input by push-in button, IR remote control, or RS-232 control
- Allows controlling local HDMI sources such as DVD and TiVo by the attached IR extender from the remote receiver to the matrix master
- Allows controlling of the matrix master through the IR remote control at remote receiver's site
- Extends video signals up to 115' (35 m) over CAT5e at 1080p and likely longer with better HDMI source device, better grade HDMI display, and better quality solid CAT6 cable
- Easy installation with rack-mounting and wall-mounting designs for master and receiver respectively
- Fast response time up to 2 to 5 seconds per channel