David Busch's Compact Field Guide for the Nikon V1/J1 (1st Edition) from Cengage is the only guide you will want to pack with your One series Nikon Camera. It gives you all the tools and techniques you'll need to achieve beautiful results, from quick setup advice through tips on lighting, lenses, and more.
- Handy size, take-it-with-you field guide.
- Includes checklists, tables, and charts covering the fundamental operations of the Nikon V1 and J1.
- About the Author
- David D. Busch is the world's #1 selling digital camera guide author and the originator of popular digital photography series like David Busch's Pro Secrets and David Busch's Quick Snap Guides. He has written more than a dozen hugely successful guidebooks for Sony and Sony Digital models, as well as many popular books devoted to dSLRs, including Mastering Digital Photography, Second Edition, and Digital Pro Secrets. He's operated his own commercial studio, suffocated in formal dress while shooting weddings-for-hire, and shot sports for a daily newspaper and upstate New York college. His photos and articles have appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging, The Rangefinder, The Professional Photographer, and hundreds of other publications. He has also reviewed dozens of digital cameras for CNet and Computer Shopper, and his advice has been featured in National Public Radio's "All Tech Considered."
- Table of Contents
1. Quick Setup Guide
2. Map and Function of Each Control
3. Playback and Shooting Menu Settings
4. Custom and Setup Menu Settings
5. Using the Flash
6. Shooting Movies
7. Shooting Tips Tables