The JLCooper ES-SloMo SPe Slow-Motion Control Surface is a remote slow-motion controller for news, sports, QC, transfer, dubbing and other editing operations. It functions via Ethernet connection to a computer and controls up to four VTRs, DDRs and video servers simultaneously.
Transport buttons, a T-Bar, and Jog/Shuttle controls enable convenient picture search, slow-motion, and shuttle operations and fast access to function keys.
- Editing modes: Assemble, Insert, Crash and Disable (Lock Out)
- Stores up to 1000 Cues or 400 In and Out points with Varispeed
- Simultaneous control of up to four VTRs, DDRs or Server channels
- T-Bar for slow motion control sends Shuttle, Jog or Variable Play
- Dynamic slow motion replays accessible from the T-Bar, Jog or Variable Speed Play
- T-Bar programmable Min-Max, Preset speeds, Active or Passive modes
- Programmable Cueing modes: Automatic Play All Cues function
- Log operation useful for QC applications
- 16 variable replay speeds
- EE/PB switching
- Developers and OEMs can build direct support into your applications