The Samsung SNO-1080R 3 MP Full HD Weatherproof Network IR Bullet Camera, with its blend of high-end features, provides a reliable monitoring solution for both day and night applications. Thanks to its 1/2.8" Progressive Scan CMOS sensor and WiseNet2 DSP chipset, the camera records clear images at a resolution of up to 2048 x 1536. Its 3 to 8.5mm motorized varifocal lens lets you adjust the camera view, so that you can get what you desire – either more detailed images or a wider coverage. In addition, the smart compression function of the camera not only saves installation time but also reduces bandwidth usage by capturing details only for the regions of interest.
To enhance its night vision capabilities, the camera is equipped with 32 IR LEDs that let it capture detailed images even in complete darkness. This makes the camera suitable for round-the-clock surveillance. To further improve the clarity of the captured images, the Backlight Compensation feature of this camera automatically compensates for exposure levels in low-light conditions to improve image visibility and produce clear images even in challenging lighting conditions.
Samsung Super Dynamic Range (SSDR) technology in the camera helps balance the overall brightness by illuminating the darker areas to the same ratio as the bright areas and produce excellent images even under high-contrast lighting conditions. With 2D/3D filtering noise reduction technology (SSNRIII), this surveillance camera eliminates noise from colored images of dimly-lit areas.
The camera triggers an alarm in case of any movement in a designated portion of the video display. You can also protect the privacy of people in the surveillance area by masking up to 16 zones.
With an IP66 rating, the Weatherproof Network IR Camera is sturdy enough to be installed outdoors in exposed or high-risk locations. The Power over Ethernet (PoE) feature transfers both power and data over a single Ethernet network cable, eliminating the need to hard-wire the camera or use a separate power supply.
- 1/2.8" Progressive Scan CMOS sensor and WiseNet2 DSP chipset for recording high-quality images
- 16:9 full HD (1080p) resolution support
- H.264 and MJPEG dual codec for efficient utilization of resources depending on the application
- Face detection / smart codec feature recognizes a face from the camera input video or transfers a clearer image of your specified area
- 3 to 8.5mm motorized varifocal lens
- 32 IR LEDs to capture clear images even in complete darkness
- Samsung Super Dynamic Range (SSDR) balances the overall brightness by illuminating the darker areas to the same ratio as the bright areas and produces clear images under high-contrast lighting conditions
- 2D/3D filtering noise reduction technology (SSNRIII) offers color images in dimly-lit areas with reduced noise in the picture
- Backlight Compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Motion detection feature triggers an alarm in case of any movement in a designated portion of the video display
- Privacy masking allows you to mask up to 12 user programmable zones of a scene for privacy reasons
- Built-in 4 GB SD memory card for on-board storage
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) features allows the camera to accept both power and data over a single Ethernet network cable, eliminating the need to hard-wire the camera or use a separate power supply
- IP66-rated protects the camera from dust and water, allowing you to install it in outdoor locations
- Includes a sunshield that protects it from direct sunlight