The tan Countryman B2D Hardwired Directional Lavalier with Fixed HW XLR3 Male Connector features a lightweight 0.18-ounce body that was designed to be discreetly mounted. It is set to Countryman's Gray Band sensitivity for chest miking. The B2D can be used for miking news anchors, actors in a film or theater setting, or lecturers in a church or school setting.
Featuring a hypercardioid pattern, the B2D rejects surrounding noise with a six to ten greater decibel reduction than an omnidirectional pattern. This results in decreased feedback, ambient noise and phase cancellation when using multiple microphones.
This B2D has a XLR3 male termination.
- Hypercardioid pattern rejects surrounding noise 6-10 dB better on average than an omnidirectional lavalier
- Aramid-reinforced cable withstands greater than 45 lb break strength
- Hides in plain sight by swapping colored caps to match buttonhole, sweater weave or skin tone. You can use a felt-tip marker to color the white caps to get an exceptional mat
- Built to withstand perspiration and makeup, for use in hair or on the body
- Protective cap is easily removed for cleaning or replacement when clogged with makeup
- Can be worn on the chest, forehead, or taped in front of your ear
- Included isolation clip minimizes clothing and vibration noise, while allowing 360 degree rotation of the mic for easy positioning
- Can be used for redundant miking with a second mic and optional double tie clip
- Detachable connector interfaces with optional Countryman connectors for expanded compatibility with wireless transmitters or an XLR input