The Toshiba IK-WR14A IP Vandal Dome Camera with 1080p HD Resolution provides a cost-effective monitoring solution with minimum upfront installation time. The Remote Zoom and One-Touch remote focus operation eliminate the need to physically adjust camera focus, thereby providing a close-up view for easy identification of remote objects.
With a 1/2.7" progressive scan CMOS sensor, the dome camera delivers clear and sharp images in Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080) at 30 fps. Its 3 to 9mm varifocal lens lets you adjust the camera's view, so that you can get what you desire – either more detailed images or a wider coverage.
To enhance its vision at night, the camera is equipped with 3 SRLEDs for capturing clear images even in complete darkness. With mechanical IR cut filter, the camera delivers images with good color rendition in areas with a minimum illumination of up to 0.04 lux at f/1.2.
Advanced features enable the camera to deliver detailed imagery in varying light. With Digital Wide Dynamic Range, the camera properly exposes scenes containing a mix of bright and dark regions, thus enabling you to identify details of objects in a high-contrast environment. Together with the camera's Backlight Compensation, Auto Gain Control, and White Balance features, the camera ensures a high degree of image visibility both day and night and in varying ambient lighting.
With its IP66- and IK10-rated housing, the vandal dome camera is strong enough to be installed indoor or outdoor, thereby ensuring uninterrupted surveillance in exposed and high-risk locations.
- 1/2.7" progressive scan CMOS image sensor to deliver full 1080p HD video
- Remote optical zoom and one-touch remote auto focus for faster installation
- Advanced SRLED technology for edge-to-edge lighting down to 0 lux
- Wide dynamic range optimizes visibility in difficult lighting conditions
- Backlight Compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Motion detection triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display
- Privacy masking allows you to hide some portion of the images for privacy
- Tamper detection feature triggers an alarm when the camera is being tampered with, for example, if it is redirected, blocked, defocused, or spray-painted
- Ensures minimal flicker that might occur due to certain lighting conditions
- ONVIF compliant interface for maximum third-party compatibility
- Vandal-resistant IP66 housing protects the camera against dust and water
- Improved cable management for secure and neat installation
- Power over Ethernet feature allows the camera to receive power from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets