The Samsung SND-3082 4 CIF WDR Network Dome Camera (NTSC) features a 1/3” Super HAD PS CCD sensor and a 2.8 to 11mm varifocal lens that help capture images at resolutions of up to 600 TVL. It allows real-time 4 CIF recording of high-quality images at a frame rate of 30 fps. Equipped with Wide Dynamic Range technology, the camera offers high-quality camera recording, and boosts the level of visible detail in dark areas.
During the day, the camera uses the built-in IR-cut filter so that IR light does not distort the colors of images. When the camera switches to night or B&W mode, the IR-cut filter is removed, allowing the camera’s light sensitivity to reach down to 0.04 lux or lower.
H.264 compression technology in the camera allows you to save on storage space while also minimizing the bandwidth requirement for operations. Multiple streaming capability of this camera allows simultaneous transmission of recorded H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG video streams. Privacy masking allows you to exclude certain spaces within a selected area from triggering motion-based recordings, thus saving storage space. In addition, with tamper detection capabilities alert the user if someone tampers with your security system.
Motion Adaptive DNR (Dynamic Noise Reduction) uses an adaptive 2D filter that reduces the noise present in the brightness of the image, and an adaptive 3D filter that greatly reduces motion blur by reducing noise caused due to camera movement. The camera also features digital image stabilization that enhances image quality by producing images with minimal blur. Adding to your convenience are features such as Power over Ethernet that eliminates the need for an additional power supply, bi-directional audio support for more effective real-time monitoring, e-mail notification, and an SD/SDHC memory card slot.
- 1/3" Super HAD PS CCD sensor with a 2.8 to 11mm varifocal lens
- Recording at resolutions up to 600 TVL
- Real-time recording at a frame rate of 30 fps for high-quality images
- WDR technology boosts the level of visible detail captured for a wide range of lighting conditions
- Day & Night function for uninterrupted 24-hour surveillance
- H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG multiple encoding for efficient utilization of resources depending on the application
- Supports simultaneous streaming of multiple video streams
- Motion-detection recording with privacy masking for eliminating specific areas with known movement
- Detects attempts to tamper with the system and alerts the user
- Motion adaptive dynamic noise reduction combined with digital image stabilization for high-quality, blur-free video
- Bi-directional audio support for more effective real-time monitoring
- Facilitates high-quality or high efficiency recording, mobile monitoring, e-mail notification, and saving to SD memory
- Power over Ethernet allows camera to be powered via the Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for a power supply