The Axis Communications M1013 Network Camera supports edge storage, which includes support for storage on microSDHC cards as well as recording to network shares such as Network-Attached Storage (NAS). With its functional and smart design, this camera offers high quality yet affordable video surveillance solution.
Video intelligence includes video motion detection and active tampering alarm. The network camera is ideal for securing locations such as small businesses, boutiques, restaurants, hotels, or residences. It offers excellent video quality in SVGA resolution at 30 fps. Multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG streams can be provided simultaneously individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints. Full frame rate and resolution is provided in either compression. The H.264 compression enables optimization for bandwidth and storage efficiency by significantly reducing the bit rate.
This camera features the unique pixel counter that allows the installer to easily verify that the camera installation fulfills any regulatory or specific customer requirements, for example, calculating the pixel resolution of the face of a person passing a doorway monitored by the camera.
The mounting stand can be installed on the wall and ceiling. A mounting clamp allows the camera to be installed in shelves. The camera is powered by a white power supply (included).
- Network security using multi-level password protection, IP address filtering, and HTTPS encryption
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including Axis VAPIX and Axis Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
- Support for Axis Video Hosting System (AVHS) with one-click camera connection