The Samsung SCB-6000 Full HD HD-SDI Camera (NTSC) features a 1/3" progressive scan CMOS sensor that captures full HD images at 30 fps to capture high-quality videos of the surveillance area.
During the day, the camera uses the built-in IR-cut filter to prevent the IR light from distorting the colors of the images. When the camera switches to night or B&W mode, the IR-cut filter is removed, allowing the camera’s light sensitivity to reach down to 0.1 lux. To add to the quality of recorded images, the camera features 2D/3D filtering noise reduction technology (SSNRIII) that eliminates image noise in low-light conditions.
Privacy masking allows you to exclude certain spaces within a selected area from triggering motion-based recordings, thus saving storage space. The SCB-6000 full HD camera features Dynamic Noise Reduction functionality can be switched on to record videos with minimal blur. Dual power capability adds to your convenience by allowing you to use this camera at multiple sites, which might either have a 12 or 24 V power supply.
- 1/3" progressive scan CMOS sensor that records Full HD videos at 30 fps
- High-quality recording at a frame rate of 30 fps
- Day/Night function for uninterrupted 24-hour surveillance
- Motion-detection recording with privacy masking for eliminating specific areas with known movement
- 2D/3D filtering noise reduction technology (SSNRIII) eliminates image noise in low-light conditions and helps reduce storage requirements
- Dual power capable and can be used in multiple locations
- RS-485 connector for remote