As the world's only 35mm film camera with a built-in 10mm fisheye lens, the Fisheye One Compact 35mm Film Camera from Lomography sees a sweeping 170-degree view - capturing everything around you into a compact circular image. It works great as a unique alternative for nearly any type of photography, including landscapes, cityscapes, portraits, pets, and more.
The fisheye lens allows you to get right up to your subject's nose while still capturing all of the scenery and environment around them - with unique distortion effects. The huge depth of field renders both the foreground and background in complete focus no matter where the subject is, and its premium glass lens offers bright colors and excellent contrast. It comes with a built-in electronic flash for use day or night, and uses one AA battery (not included). The normal 35mm film used in the camera can be processed anywhere, so no special trips just to be able to use this camera and its film.
- With its enormous field of view, the Fisheye One takes in nearly half of the world around you at once. Then, it compacts that into a nice and tight circular image for you to develop later. Barrel distortions twist and bend your subjects around the edges, stretch them towards and away from your lens, and converge their lines towards the center
- The Fisheye One rewards those photographers who bravely get up-close to their subjects. You'll watch as their nose gets pressed up to your lens, while their ears and forehead slide backward. Beautiful and sharp images are possible from even the closest quarters--where other lenses would fail to see the world around them
- Super wide-angle images like those from the Fisheye One come with an added bonus in that they maintain sharpness from the foreground to the background. Each fisheye image shows a very deep depth of field, so that your subjects and background will be nice and sharp no matter where you catch them
- Inside the large lens opening live several optical-glass lens elements that work together to give you bright colors and punchy contrast
- Whenever you need it, this bright light is ready to fire a solid burst of white, allowing you to use your Fisheye for longer than just the daylight hours
- Swimming off the right side of your camera is a beautifully detailed Koi fish. One part children's illustration and one part yakuza tattoo - it's a real looker on the Fisheye
- Forget the viewfinder, it doesn't do your lens justice. With the Fisheye's massive field of view, it sees much more than any simple viewfinder could - including your own eyes. The Fisheye truly invites you to "shoot from the hip" here, and capture everything from the Earth below to the heavens above